HIGH DENSITY OPTICAL DISTRIBUTION FRAME, 100 SERIES
‘100’ series HDODF is a 19” rear mounting configuration rack (with or without optional side panels and/or doors) with the maximum capacity of 1296 fibre terminations (18 x 72F 2RU patch panels).
- Accepts loose / tight buffered cable types from 12F up to 720F in addition to ribbon fibre cables containing tubes up to 144F
- Can easily be added /integrated to an existing Optical Distribution Frame & High Density Optical Distribution Frame installations
Integrated vertical fibre cord storage area for over length cords between panels, equipment or adjacent frames (max. over length of 2500mm per fibre cord)
- Fitted with CEMT (Cable Element Management Tray) to anchor cable strengthening members and route cable elements within flexible transport tubes to each patch panel position
- Various mounting options including wall mounting, stand alone or multiple side-to-side and back-to-back to form a larger integrated Optical Main Frame (OMF) approx. 15000 connections in one suite of adjoining frames.
- Can be installed on a raised floor or under superstructure (bottom or top cable entry respectively)
- High capacity integrated ducting (raceway) top and bottom allow side to side and back to back cross patching within suite of frames, reducing dependency of overhead or underfloor ducting
- Accepts a variety of left hand pivot, 19”, rear mount, 1RU / 2RU / 3RU WBT patch panels
- Adjustable feet with floor anchoring brackets fitted (including floor anchors)
- Fitted with ESD earthing point and lead connection to the building earthing
- Optional 2-point locking doors, quick removal and flush fitting
- Optional side panels slide forward for installation and removal when installed next to adjacent obstructions
Looking for a tailored solution? Call us today.