Showing all System 1 - 1/2" Hybrid Cable
- Suitable for high power requirement RRU’s
- Customisable lengths
- 2 pair power connectors at junction box end
An IP66 weatherproof enclosure, typically installed on a pole at a Remote Radio Unit site. The enclosure also allows the RRU radio equipment to be connected to the optic fibre cable using a composite cable, and the 2 x A/SC position patch panel provided. A twin power connector position is provided, to enable connection between two power cables.
- Hybrid 1/2” cable – System 1 (for single pair fibre hybrid tail cable only)
- Compatible with most pre-installed 1/2” hybrid trunk cable
- Connects to RRU via 1/2” hybrid tail cable
This hybrid cable junction box is used as an enclosure for both optical fibre cords and 48V DC power cables as well as serving as a connection interface between the 1/2” hybrid trunk cable and hybrid tail cables. The internal connections feature a 4 x SC/A connector patch panel and 48 volt DC power connector pair. It is supplied with pre-terminated trunk cable for rapid deployment.
- Compatible with 1/2” hybrid trunk cable
- Connects to RRU’s via 1/2” hybrid jumper cable
- Supplied with pre-configured 1/2” trunk cable
The 1/2” trunk cable is provided with every TC4029MOBILE01 junction box as part of a pre-terminated solution to allow for fast and easy installation. Custom trunk cable lengths can be specified for every junction box, ensuring precise cable lengths and no material wastage.
- Provided pre-terminated and connected to every TC4029MOBILE01 Junction box
- Custom trunk cable lengths to suit every site
|End 1 RRU tower side
4 – SC/A connectors
|End 2 – BBU side
4 – LC connectors
Fibre cable is connected into fibre optic trays within a fibre termination rack and DC power cables are connected to the power distribution board