Showing all Closures
Part Number: 51300168
Large Closure for New Work, For up to 100/0.40mm cables
1. Slightly larger than the existing large O/J.
2. Knock out and main ports which are bigger than ports in current joint.
3. Can be used in both Underground and Overhead Networks.
4. To ensure the integrity of the closure Installation “Flash Testing” of the joint can be undertaken.
5. Optional accessory: Universal mounting bracket for post / pole or wall installations.
Part Number: 51300169
Large Closure for Maintenance of Existing Joints. Used to replace closures which are beyond economical repair on cables up to 100/0.40mm.
1. The “D” shaped port allows the already terminated cables from the old closure tobe passed through the base.
2. A rubber cable entry plug is used so that each cable can be easily accommodated and positioned in preparation for sealing using the Dexbond™ sealant.
3. Separate compartments allow new drop wires to be installed.